Saturday, May 10, 2008

Shedding Baggage

So one of my big goals with this move is to start fresh. Shed my extra baggage (personal possessions as well as physical & emotional baggage as well) The first part was easy when I focused on packing up only the things I loved & knew I needed to take. Those were loaded into the cube first and just as I thought (and secretly hoped) there wasn't too much room for much else. So as Ali & Wendy can attest to...I shed a lot of actual extra baggage!

Next step, physical! I already was doing a good job of this in LA before I left. I had joined the gym...again! But had gotten into a very good routine of going almost every day right after work. I even had a personal trainer for about a month which showed me, that although he was helpful in pushing me further, I didn't need him as much as I thought I did for the motivation to get me into the gym each day. Now that I am in Boston, the gym memberships here are sky high! But luckily Val has been going to a small womens gym just down the street for only $30/mo. I started going this week and really like it.

No comments: