Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Go Celtics!

Sunday I went out with a friend to watch the very exciting Game 7 of the Celtics vs. Cavs game at a bar across the street from the arena they were playing in (TD Banknorth Garden...where I will be seeing NKOTB in Sept!!...don't judge! It will be fun!!!) It was so exciting being in the heart of Boston fans while the Celts took game 7 and moved on to the Conference Finals. And walking back when all of the fans that were just in the game were walking out, cheering, hollering, etc.
I have also been trampled by heards of Red Sox fans heading to Fenway Park on more than one occassion! Those people are motivated to get to their game! And I got my first ticket to a Red Sox game at Fenway park. Its not until Sept 25th, on Val's birthday, to watch the Red Sox take on the Cleveland Indians. Should be an exciting game if y'all remember the playoffs last year and how pumped I was about the Red Sox vs Indians series! The ticket is already posted on the fridge with the Red Sox season schedule. I am on my way to being a true Red Sox fan. I already have my hat too! Its hanging right next to my Indians hat ;-) haha.
Tomorrow is Game 2 of the NBA Conference finals. Celtics won game 1, of course...! Let's hope that Game 2 goes just as well!
GO BOSTON!

No comments: