Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy in Boston!

So the past week has been crazy & has flown by super fast. I have even started writing this blog 4 times now!. Last week was prep for moving including reorganizing my suitcases for the 27th time, chasing down checks, approvals & signatures, finding a moving company last minute to go out to West Bridgewater, MA to unload my ReloCube into their moving van & coming out to Beacon Hill because the ReloCube could not be dropped off in Beacon Hill...grrr! I also had a big 2 day meeting for work in which we had people from all over the US, the UK and Denmark here for a yearly meeting which included busy & exhausting days and late nights out. Then was the actual moving in day on Friday, running errands and then just vegging out at Val & Eggies after a long week with a glass of wine & watching 27 Dresses...ahhhh :- )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
Brian sent your update to a few of us. I think it's awesome that you are training for the half marathon. When I did my full one it was painful, but you will never have more satisfaction then when you finish. Once you get past the 3-5 mile range in your training it gets alot easier. Also, try cold showers after hard training sessions, your joints won't swell as bad the next day and the pain won't be as bad.
Glad you're having fun in Boston!!
=)
Ritchie