Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Apartment!

The most exciting part of this whole move...still hasn't happened! After much frustrations I finally confirmed my apartment about a week ago, but still cannot move in until the 15th! Which means, by the time I move in, I will have been living on Val & Edgar's couch for just about a month! I have started to have dreams about my bed, feather bed mattress pad, down comforter....ahhh I need to stop...I'm longing! But I keep reminding myself that in the end, this time on the futon will seem like nothing and I will be in my wonderful new apt!
I found the most adorable place in Beacon Hill! It is full of character & and old world feel. I almost feel like a blacksmith living in the 1700's! The front door is wooden arched w/ rod iron features and a big knocker. Even the door to my bedroom is a big wooden door. It is all refinished hardwood floors, an amazing brick fireplace, dark wooden built ins & window seating area. The entrance way is stone & exposed brick w/ a niche for a cool candle or statue or something...all kinds of ideas have been swirling in my head, but I still can't move in for a week!
Here are a couple pics...more to follow once I move in next weekend and start decorating!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it. It's amazing! I want the door for my place!! Lisa W.