Monday, March 30, 2009

Project: Wilbur

Haha, "Project: Wilbur" makes me giggle. Sounds like a top secret military operation!

This project in my life is about raising my Boston Terrier puppy to be an upstanding citizen. At this point...he has a long way to go! He is as adorable as can be, but he only has some training (sit, stay, lay down, working on "beg")...and it all goes out the window when we go outside and he has other distractions! 

In the next couple weeks he will be going through some new experiences that will definitely make a change to his personality, hopefully for the better, but not too different! Next week is his neutering surgery! He goes in for pre-surgery bloodwork after work on Monday, April 6th and then his surgery is all day Friday, April 10th. I picked that day so I could make sure I was there with him over the weekend at all times. 

I will also be enrolling him in PetSmart obedience classes with me starting the end of April. They are 8 week classes to teach him more manners, training with distractions and overall obediance to my commands. 

Whew... should be an interesting month for Wilbur!!


1 comment:

DiVaughn said...

wow, i think your dog is sooo cute! i have not gettin around to reading through your blogs yet, but let wibur know, he's got a fan! look forward to reading!

p.s. how would one go about adding friends on here? i am VERY new to this site!