Saturday, March 28, 2009

Project: AT Cure

Its almost April!!! That means it's technically spring!!! Which means... Spring Cleaning!!

I really do love spring cleaning. When I get in the right mood, I can clean & organize for hours. Hopefully I will be getting in that mood a lot in the next few weeks!

Im working on the Apartment Therapy Spring Cure for the first and much needed time! I have been living in my apartment for about 10 months now and got 1/2 way settled then busy/not sure how long I was saying. I have finally decided that I will be resigning my lease, so will be here until at least June 2010! So let the official settling in begin! I have things to do like typical reorganizing and decluttering, but I also have a few projects including:
  • Setting up my wireless internet (I am VERY technically challenged...and continue to put this off. It really is a big "project" for me... :-/ )
  • Fixing my "jewelry situation", which includes a craft project involving finding well worn wood and my random assortment of Anthropolgie hooks (love)
  • Lightening up my dark wood living room...somehow...any ideas are MORE than welcome!
  • Adding interest to my boring white bedroom with horrible art that has been following me for a few years now. Considering painting an accent wall....
Here are my before pics taken via cell phone camera since my point and shoot is yet ANOTHER project needed to be taken care of (when I turn it on it zooms all the way in and won't zoom back out...hrmmm)

Apartment Therapy BEFORE pics...

I have a few other "projects" going on in my life at the moment that I am going to be blogging about on here as well. Check back for the excitement to follow!!!

No comments: